Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Where has the Time Gone!

It is already December and I cannot believe my study abroad experience is almost over! It is amazing how fast this experience has gone by... Need to switch gears and focus on what lies ahead. I have finals coming up, thereafter a trip to Barcelona, then a week later I fly home. Admittedly I am a bit nervous about finals. Testing here is so different from back home.  Each exam is approx. 3 hours long. The exams are cumulative and represent your grade. Also the extended testing period takes 4 weeks: 2 weeks before the Christmas holidays and 2 weeks in January after the holidays. I am sooooo lucky to have all my exams scheduled during the first week.  I have to get studying though so wish me luck. I will be camping out at the local library since it is less distracting than studying at the residence hall. Wish they were open longer hours however.  After finals I visit Barcelona which has been on my bucket list since my 16th birthday European cruise. We only had one day in port so I will finally have time to really get to know this amazing city. Kind of feel like I have to jam pack everything I haven’t done yet into the next few weeks.  I will keep you posted but it is going to be a busy month! Chao for now!