Friday, August 30, 2013

And the Saga Continues......

I was hoping that by the time I was ready to post again that my laptop would be up and running by sadly this is not the case. I once again find myself in an internet cafe trying to get my assignments done. Yesterday was my third day in Madrid and finally a technician came out and tried to replace the broken piece, only to realize that he brought the wrong part. What bad luck....someone please send me a rabbit's foot. While I would love to write about all the beautiful things I have seen in Madrid, (despite some mishaps) and all the cool people I have met from all over the world,  it will have to wait until I have a functioning computer.  Until then here are some pictures, in no particular order of all the amazing things I have seen.

Chao for now!

Comillas 

\
La Plaza de España 

El Palacio de Comunicación

El Hombre Invisible en el Prado

Ensalada Sevillana en Rodas Café

Oldest restaurant in the World (check Guinness)

La Plaza Mayor